Friday 23 January 2009

Singing in the rain


Hayley, fed up of boring, under the weather Mummy, decided to go out in the rain and wet to pretend she's on the set of Mamma Mia. Very cute and a lovely photo opportunity. I'm really pleased with these.

On a side note, I have the news on at the moment and it's incredibly depressing. I'll be the first to admit that I don't understand finances at all and the recession stuff is scary, but beyond my comprehension. But, these poor, poor people who have nothing all of a sudden. How did this happen? How do people go from living in their comfortable middle class houses to having those houses reposessed and now having to live on the dole? I thought we were fairly safe in our jobs, because we're not in business (teachers and police officers are necessary), but I got a worrying letter from Peugot yesterday about the amount owing on my car (more than I owed 4 months ago) and there are mortgage lenders and banks going under, which is worrying in itself because I don't understand what protection there is for their customers. Must return to head in sand, non-news-watching life I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment