Friday 23 January 2009

New hair clips.

The lovely Ali, of http://craft-matters.blogspot.com (WHY will the hyperlinks not show up on my post?! help please someone who knows) made some beautiful hairclips that I just couldn't resist buying for Hayley. They arrived today, along with some very cute stickers made from photos of Hayley's Ellie and some other cute toys I'm now coveting for myself (I'm that sad, but I do love owls!!). Hayley was thrilled with them and insisted on putting them all in her hair immediately. I persuaded her to let me change that so i could take photos, but she insisted she had to have the pair in, even though the pink ones are large on her small face and would look lovelier if she just wore one at a time. But they're beautiful nonetheless and I have to recommend them.

1 comment:

  1. Kerry -to do the link write the word you want to use first, then highlight it and then press the green worldy button and put the address in.xxx

    ReplyDelete