Thursday 2 June 2011

Tyran the terrible

For some reason known only to them, the kids really wanted to take the face paints with them to Angelika's house. I suspect there had been some kind of agreement about what they were going to play already because there was no time spent by any of them making a decision about how they wanted their faces painted! The girls just wanted rosy cheeks, lipstick and long eyelashes. Tyran was a leopard.

I did my best, but I can't help but think that he looks like a very pretty girl in this photo! He was pleased with the results, and much prowling about and growling followed the painting.


We took the kids to a new park in West Norwood after lunch. I was really impressed with it and we hardly saw them for 2 hours despite the park not being all that big. Plenty of sand, water and various related equipment, which appeals to children of any age.

I didn't get many photos of them playing, I was far too busy chatting, but there is one of Hayley that I particularly like. Yes, she was sulking!

No comments:

Post a Comment