Sunday 4 January 2009

The beautiful boy

Ok, this is actually just a bid to avoid the planning for work that I can't seem to get started on today. I've done my banking, paid for my new car tax disc, semi tidied the house and I really need to get this work done for tomorrow. But I can't. I just can't get started. I know once I manage to get over the starting hurdle I'll be off and it won't take more than a couple of hours, but starting seems so hard today. I'm silly to not be forcing myself to do it because the kids are watching Kung Fu Panda (again!) and are unlikely to bother me for an hour. I just can't seem to get into the right frame of mind though.

Anyway, yesterday while they were watching Peter Pan (we do go out, they do play, honestly! It's not all DVD and tv and computer) I took some photos of them. Since I'm forever posting photos of Hayley here I decided to skip hers for now, lovely as they are, and share the photos of the beautiful boy. The one who hates my camera. The one who refused to let me take any decent photos of him even though all I was asking was to be in the same room as he was with my camera while he got on with watching Peter Pan. So this is the best of a pretty bad bunch.





This one made me laugh. It sums up Tyran and his hatered of my camera perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment