Friday 26 December 2008

Roller madness



I think it's safe to say that, although all the presents are loved and very much wanted, the items that win hands down are the rollerskates! So much so that it was a struggle to get them to take them off and go to bed last night! Which is a good thing because I only bought a really cheap pair for Tyran because I wasn't sure if he'd get the hang of it and want to keep going. At the moment it looks like he may well persevere, in which case a really good pair is on the card for his birthday. I can see that I'm going to spend a lot of my time outside over the next week, better wrap up warm because it's coooooooold. Sunny though, which always lifts the spirits.





And to end with a just lovely photo of a very beautiful boy. Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment