Wednesday 3 December 2008

Little biscuit thief!

Hayley wanted to bake some biscuits yesterday, but then changed her mind and had a bit of a strop and a sulk, so I did them myself. It would be so much easier if I had a biscuit gun (on my Christmas list, but Anthony won't entertain the thought of getting me either a biscuit gun or pinking shears - a whole other issue!!), but I just did what I could. Hayley is still feeling a little under the weather, so didn't want to eat the biscuits when they were cool, though was happy to get involved in the chocolate!

Later in the day I was cooking and reading with Tyran when Hayley came over and dragged off one of the dining room chairs. When I followed a while later, this is what I found!!


My pretend shock was met with THE DEATH STARE!


My little reader. He's doing so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment